I moved from Denmark to San Francisco, living the California dream.
I work at Meta building webby stuff.
I like traveling and taking a lot of photos.
I made a game, Regex Crossword, that lets you to solve crossword puzzles with regular expressions. How cool is that.
I write blog articles to remember things.
- Meta (Software Engineer — 2022-present)
- LogMeIn (Software Engineer & Head of Engineering Community — 2017-2022)
- Citrix (Software Engineer — 2014-2017)
- Edora A/S (Software Developer and Scrum Master — 2012-2014)
- EET Group A/S (Software Developer — 2006-2012)
- Sandberg A/S (Software Developer — 2001-2006)
- Mercedes-Benz (IT — 1999-2001)
Education and certifications
- B.Sc. Computer Science, University of Copenhagen 2010
- Professional Scrum Master I, Scrum.org 2013
I have worked on a lot of cool projects during my career. Most of them on the web tech stack.
Besides that I create a bunch of side projects when I want to learn some new technology. Some of them are here.
- Regex Crossword Mobile (Mobile, PWA, TypeScript)
- Regular expression crossword game for web and mobile.
- GoToMeeting Free (WebRTC, AngularJS, Node.js, Firebase)
- Web based peer-to-peer video conferencing.
- Crossword puzzle game using regular expressions.
- Location aware offline currency converter.
- Compare semver version strings to find which is greater, equal or lesser.
- Copy to clipboard with AngularJS directive, without using Flash.
- Middleware for AB testing in Express
- Split your UI into (wizard-like) steps in AngularJS.
- blog-social-signin-spa-jwt-server (HTML)
- Code example for article https://ole.michelsen.dk/blog/social-signin-spa-jwt-server.html
Taking photos has taken me to some incredible places and outside of my normal comfort zone.
I've met interesting and wonderful people and it's provided me a different perspective on life and an incentive to keep exploring the world around me.